Social Media Acceptable Use
Acceptable Use of Our Facebook Page and Social Media Channels
Karting Australia welcomes comments on our social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter. We want to hear from our fans about what they love about karting, what is happening in the world of Australian karting, upcoming events and your accomplishments
You are welcome to express your views, comments and ideas about Karting – you should keep your posts positive all times.
You should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use our social media channels to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any illegal purpose. Negativity and unconstructive comments do not advance the promotion of the sport of karting. You should refrain from making such comments.
When using our social media channels, please ensure that you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your posts to our social media channels (for example, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not make disparaging remarks or comments about the sport, Officials, Competitors and administrators
- are not abusive and do not harass or threaten others
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative, hurtful or hateful language
- do not belittle any person
- do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post material to our social media channels that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the our social media channels or make excessive postings on a particular issue
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to our social media channels
- do not include internet addresses or links to websites, or any email addresses in your post to our social media channels.
Karting Australia reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use policy at its discretion. Karting Australia may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of our Member Protection Policy, our general Social Media Policy, this Policy, our Code of Conduct and our Anti Discrimination Harassment and Bullying Policy.
Karting Australia is an equal opportunity organisation which values diversity. We are committed to the health, safety and general well-being of all our members and personnel. As an organisation we are dedicated to providing a safe environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and abuse for all of our members, Competitors, Ofﬁcials, administrators, volunteers and supporters.
Karting Australia is committed to ensuring that everyone associated with Karting activities complies with our Policies, including but not limited to our Member Protection Policy and Code of Conduct. Karting Australia adopts, and requires our Ofﬁcials and administrators to adopt, a ZERO TOLERANCE approach to bullying, harassment, discrimination and anti-social behaviour.